Points of Contact for Parents / Carers
Points of contact for parents/carers
Contact and meetings
We are very happy to meet with parents/carers and to talk on the phone about any concerns or queries you may have.
Please ring the school office first to make an appointment, so that we can ensure we have all necessary information for you and you can meet with the person best placed to help.
Please ring the school office who will put you through to the relevant member of staff and bear in mind that staff may not be available when you ring. If they are not available the school office will take a message and the member of staff will return your call as soon as possible.
- For questions about pastoral matters, your child’s form tutor is the first point of contact.
- For more complex pastoral matters your child’s Head of Year is the point of contact.
- For questions about subject matters, your child’s subject teacher is the first point of contact.
- For more complex subject matters the Head of Department is the point of contact.
- For matters to do with Special Needs including medical or physical needs the Special Needs Co-ordinator (SENCO) is the point of contact.
- For matters to do with English as an Additional Language (EAL) the EAL Co-ordinator is the point of contact.
- For admissions matters including leaving the school phone 0208 753 7874 or e-mail: email@example.com
- For attendance If a child is absent from school parents/carers need to ring 0208 753 7872 every morning of the absence. More general attendance matters can be done by phone: as above or email firstname.lastname@example.org or letter.
- In very serious on unresolved matters parents/carers may ask for contact from a member of the Senior Leadership Team. Please contact the school office to make an appointment with the relevant Assistant Head Teacher.
- For enquiries regarding technical issues with the school gateway services such as schoolcomms, firefly or wisepay phone the school switchboard and ask for Mr Pallister.
- For Child Protection matters see our Safeguarding page.