Year 6 - Year 7 Main round admission September 2021
Prospective Parents’ Programme 2020-2021
Unfortunately, as a response to recent government regulations, we are required to suspend all tours of the school for the moment in order to adhere to Public Health England guidelines.
This means we were unable to hold our tour of the school on Thursday 17th September and we will be unable to host open morning tours as we usually do, consequently, we have created a totally new programme to help inform you about life at EWS. This programme is aimed to give you enough information about EWS in time for Year 6 the application deadline of 31st October, 2020..
We recognise that choosing a secondary school for your child is a daunting and often complicated task which is exacerbated by the current Covid 19 crisis. Our new programme aims to provide as much information as possible. Also, we recommend that you check the website for additional information in the next few weeks.
For many of you who know the school, EWS will be your first choice. For those of you who are going through the application process for the first time, please be assured that selecting EWS as one of your choices on your child’s application will enable your child to be considered for a place, even if it is not your first choice. We strongly recommend that you include EWS as one of your choices for your daughter for admission 2021. We are happy to discuss the admission process as well as EWS itself, should you wish to know more.
We invite you to email us at email@example.com in order to:
- Join our contact list
- Reserve a place bespoke tour which will take place as soon as it is safe to do so
- Book a slot for a one to one telephone meeting with a member of our Senior Leadership Team
- Request a copy of our prospectus
- Ask your questions and receive an email response
Available on the Admission page of our website now:
- The Head Teacher’s speech / welcome and introduction
- Practical Information Loom
- Curriculum Information Loom
- Pastoral Information Loom
Coming up on our website in October:
- View Question Time – your questions answered by our students
- Watch a day in the life of a student
- Watch snapshot videos from school departments - here
Future plans when it is safe to resume our typical events:
- Head Teacher’s coffee mornings and open forum on girls’ education
- Open morning tours
- Year 6 BBQ on site
- Year 6 Parents’ Induction Evening
- Year 6 Parent and Child 1:1 Meeting
- EWS Staff visits to feeder primary schools
Prospective Parent's Event updates